Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hustlin and Flowin....whoa!

Its hard out there for a pimp. Indeed it is. Holy crap was this movie good. Ok Ok, I blew it. Yesterday I flat out said that I thought I'd seen everything with a shot to crack the top 5. I also told my buddy Brian that I thought Terrence Howard wouldn't pose a threat to the other 4 Oscar Nominees.

First thigns First. Terrence Howard gave THE best performance by an actor in a leading role last year. Seriously. Strathairn, Hoffman, Ledger, Phoenix were all awesome. In a year with some REALLY good performances, Terrence Howard absolutely was the best.

As for Hustle and Flow the movie? Amazing! I thought this was fantastic. It has to be said...I loved it. It was much better than Crash. I'm going to watch it again and again. This movie is twice the movie Crash is. And I feel comfortable in saying its going to crack the top 5 or at least 10. Its crazy that this movie is not nominated and Crash is.

No comments: