Friday, March 03, 2006

And now for something completely different

I woke up this morning to watch a little bit of the World Baseball Classic. Live from Japan, it was a game that started at 3 am here. I watched about a half hour before I went to work.

It was alright. It was cool to see Ichiro. I'm pretty excited about this thing. Its tough to deal with at first. There are a lot of games in the far east, which make them pretty tough to watch. There will be games in these time zones on Tuesday. It should be pretty cool to watch.

The Americans are, of course, awesome. The Dominican Republic team is also incredible.

In addition, Spring Training has gotten underway. The Dodgers are playing, with all their new guys. I am loving Nomar as a Dodger. This should be a great season.

Woo Hoo...Baseball is back!

-T

No comments: