Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back to Work

Today I went back to work. For real this time. I am whooped man. The Film Festival is officially behind us. I won't look back at least for now. Today was about work. Which, quite frankly, sucked. What was I expecting right?

I don't know what to say. There are two ways to look at this day. First thing I thought when I got there was sssssssssssssssssssssssss. Air out of balloon, wind out of sails etc. But then there was something else. A little bit of arrogance maybe. Just a little renewed confidence set in. Its a nice little feeling. Its similar to that feeling you get when you walk around listening to your headphones. Its like your there and you can interact in their world, but you live in your world. Its nice. A little obnoxious maybe, but a nice feeling anyway.

It didn't matter too much anyway, because our Baseball Draft really kicked off in earnest today, and that occupied most of my thoughts.

I took Chase Utley with my first pick this morning and Juan Pierre. These are two picks that I am quite pleased with. I cant say any of my goals for the future because my enemies will read this.

-T

No comments: