Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Politics and Me

I don't like to talk about politics for a couple of reasons. Because I have very passionate feelings about some things, and because I tend to view things very differently from most people I know. I'm not going to talk much about it now, but I want to start blogging again and it seems hard to avoid.

It made me very happy to see Barack Obama addressing the crowd and nation last night. For all of the "issues" and all of the last 20 months or so, last night was about something different.

I was very impressed by what I saw. Its hard to say more than that. Things just feel different now. They may not be. He may end up being just like all the rest. But it really felt different. I am very excited for him to get started. This could be really special.

-T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....